Old November 12th 07, 03:20 PM posted to misc.kids
Banty

Default IQ and what it means in adulthood

In article , Welches says...

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , Anne Rogers
says...

I got a maths degree from Oxford, then nannied for 2 years before having
my
own. I tend to keep the Oxford bit hidden as some people treat me
differently when they know, which irritates me. Occasionally it comes up
and
people are often amazed that I have that qualification but have nannied
for
a job.

I've often said we are some kind of pseudo twins! I did maths at
Cambridge rather than Oxford

There may be two of you but there is only *one* math!

"Math" is what a Catholic with a lisp goes to ;-P
Debbie

There is only One True Math.

Banty