Old January 11th 04, 08:36 PM
Anne Rogers

Default Magical Bl**dy Solids (Vent)

Oh it's the answer to everything - "when he's on solids it will right
itself" - particularly with Health Visitors.

What IS it with these health visitor people? I think I'm glad we don't have
them.

If they are good at there jobs they can be very helpful. Ours in
fantastic, very strongly supportive of breastfeeding, didn't push solids
'til ds was ready (he had his first taste 1 week before he was 6 months).
She's not always had the same knowledge as I've got from other sources
about what foods to give when, but then no source agrees with another. I
find it particularly useful to be able to ring her to check about whether
I should take ds (or myself) to the doctor.