Old October 11th 04, 07:09 AM
Kelly

Sounds appropriate. I have brought home my kiddos in outfits that have long
sleeves and full legs-whether a twopiece cotton outfit or snap up one piece
deal. I way overdressed the first and he didn't fit in the straps of the
carseat so we condensed to an outfit with a blanket over the top. All had
little hats.

Warmly,
Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"Steve and/or Erin" wrote in message
I have ben debating what to dress her in. Would a onesie, layette

nightgown
and a blanket be enough for mid-November in the Northeast? The temps could
be as low as 20 degrees. I don't want to overdress her as I am afraid of

her
suffocating in the car seat. I have a bunting, but even though it says
newborn, it seems a bit large.

Thanks in advance-
Erin, edd #1 11-12