Old January 21st 05, 02:41 AM
Kari

Veronique wrote:

Casey wrote:

Kari spewed:

Storm wrote:

Kari spewed:

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

Kari,

Shut up...your response reveals to much about yourself, and, it

aint pretty.

Glad to know I offended you. Proud to be
a meanie. So go off yourself, too.

Please tell me your main newsgroup of interest is the childfree one.
We can only hope that your gene pool has finally reached a dead end.

Or that you're just a troll.

Casey

Now isn't this just what happens when idjits crosspost? The only troll
is the OP who couldn't figure out what that "childfree" and "support"
meant she should have gotten an abortion 15 years ago.

Let alone used BC to prevent the mistake.

I'll second that motion on the OP being the troll and
being too stupid to know what CF is.

Kari