Old January 22nd 04, 03:05 AM
Nick Theodorakis

Default Songs they don't teach any more

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:11:39 EST, ospam (Splanche)
wrote:

Fellow Rochestarians are everywhere. ;-)

would it be within charter to see how many of us are here?

Well, ok raises hand. But we have been here only since the turn of
the century. (BTW, I learned the Erie canal song in the St. Louis area
where I grew up). There seem to be an awfully lot of us in usenet, or
at least on the ngs I read. Must be because of those long cold
winters.

For all I know I see you guys at daycare pickup and don't even know it!

Not unless you were using the KinderCare near StrongHospital/UofR
about two years ago ;-)

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis

nicholas_theodorakis [at] urmc [dot] rochester [dot] edu