Old July 7th 06, 10:18 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

Default On vaccine dangers from a vaccine damage victim.

"john" wrote in message
jeff is our resident pharma shill http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html

Wow! My own page!

I see the author of the page is good at name-calling.

If only she could learn about science and medicine!

Thanks for the laughs.

Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dear Group,

Some of you all seem as biased towards vaccines as we anti-vaccine
activists seem biased against them. I am a different sort of
anti-vaccine activist, I suffer from vaccine damage. Therefore I need
not leaf through voluminous literature to know that vaccines can be
highly dangerous.

I question the very concept of vaccines. Vaccines do not strengthen our
immune system, they simply compromise it by introducing another disease
state. This fact was well brought out by Dr Burnett in his book, "Thuja
as a cure for vaccinosis". A healthy person, he argued, cannot be made
more healthy with a vaccine. Rather the chemical composition of the
body is changed by introducing diseased puss.

I think Mr. Burnett is in the wrong century. Today's vaccines are made in
the laboratory. They do not contain any puss.

Mr. Burnett should get an education in modern immunology.

The book from Mr. Burnett is published by a vanity press. It is hard to
find. That is a good thing.

Jeff

garbage deleted