Old January 11th 07, 10:23 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Default Eric on Dan Sullivan

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane

Actually wrote this, ...

"How soon can we expect you to take this attributed post below and use
it
to lie, Greg?"

Notice the word, "you?"

... and Greg, proving again, what an ethics disfunctional liar he is,
removed a word and posted this.

How soon can we expect to take this
attributed post below and use it to lie, Greg?

With the "you" missing, of course.

So we have something of a miracle here.

Not only did he lie, he did it...

This is, as I suspect, the same type of situation as Greg claiming that
he has proof that he doesn't have a sex abuse history (from an earlier
CPS investigation) when what the CW was referring to was the years of
inappropriate sexual behavior he showed to Lisa Watkins' little girl in
the latest investigation..