Old April 15th 04, 06:11 AM

Default I'm pregnant!!!!

I've been reading m.k.p. for about a year now, and I'm thrilled to be
able to announce that I'm pregnant! Just barely, but it counts, right?

I tested last night and got a faint second line on a FRER. I tested
again this morning and got that same faint line. So I'm going to wait
until the weekend and test again and hope for a dark line.

I've really been in shock. Part of me thought I'd turn out to be
infertile. I'd been on the pill for 20 years, and never had a serious
pregnancy scare so I had started to believe I just wasn't fertile. Dh
had also never had a pregnancy scare with a partner despite taking
some stupid risks when he was younger.

But here we are, just five months after I went off the pill, and I'm
pregnant. I just can't say that often enough.

FertilityFriend.com says my EDD is 12/21, which makes me just 4 weeks,
1 day pregnant. I have my first OB appointment on 5/11, although I'm
still considering going with a midwife.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and share my good news. I've
already learned a lot from y'all, and I look forward to learning lots
more.

cheers,

Aviva