Old July 4th 03, 02:13 AM
Bob Whiteside

Default Where are all the pro- "child support" (backdoor alimony) folks?

"Tracy" wrote in message
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
news

"TeacherMama" wrote in message

So are these small counties in Oregon? Or the larger counties? I knd

of
had the impression that ALL of Oregon was quite liberal!!

heck no! There's too many fishermen, loggers, and old timer farmers

around
for that! Loggers are not tree huggers. ;-)

There are lots of tree huggers though. I had a kid from the Sierra Club
ring my doorbell two nights ago. He was out to save the "Tillamook Rain
Forest." First of all, I have never, ever heard of anyone calling the
Tillamook Forest, a Rain Forest. And second, I told him we needed to use
our natural resources in the forests to stimulate state economic group. I
made it clear I was for increasing logging to put loggers and mill workers
back to work, and then use the lumber to put construction workers back to
work too. He didn't stay too long on my doorstep. :-))