Old February 25th 04, 08:26 PM
HollyLewis

Default Opinions?

There's something about the pic of the mom bottlefeeding a baby this
way...it's just....weird. Her boob's right there...

You all know what I mean. It just seems...strange.

Hee hee.

I've always found it *really* strange that some BF-ing moms give their babies
bottles sometimes for whatever reason. (Don't like NIP, when experimenting
with a bottle-refusing baby, when supplementing or weaning to formula, etc.) I
mean, I guess you do what you gotta do, but I don't think I could give my own
baby a bottle. It would just be Way Too Weird. :-)

I posted something similar a while back about a pic in the JCPenney catalog.
The item for sale was a nursing nightgown. The model was shown bottle-feeding
a baby. Weird, weird, weird. (I mean, I assume that the adult model was not
actually the baby model's mother, or the company just didn't want to have a
picture of a mom actually breastfeeding, but it would have made more sense to
just show the "mom" without a baby, or have her cuddling the baby without
feeding it. She was modeling a *nursing* nightgown!)

Holly
Mom to Camden, 3yo
EDD #2 6/8/04