Old July 15th 03, 06:50 PM
Elly

Default Belly pix!

I just love those pixs, Em - thanks for sharing :-)
(Unfortunatelly my replacement USB for digital camera still didn't arrive,
otherwise I'd share some of mine, too.)

Congratulations on being 30 weeks tomorrow, have fun with your sibs :-))

Elly
28 weeks + 1 day
EDD October 6th

"Em" ha scritto nel messaggio
I haven't been around for the past few days, because I had company in town
for our baby showers this past Saturday (which were very nice by the

way--I
felt so special & honored!). Anyway, I'm still not posting much because

two
of my sibs are still here. However, I did get to finish working on a
webshots album of belly pix & thought I'd share. They aren't artistic or
anything & they only go up to 23 weeks, so far. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow,
so I look much different now! I need to use up the film in my camera soon,
so I can get the weeks 23 on pictures. I hadn't looked at some of these
pictures for quite some time before putting them on the site & I was quite
shocked to see how *much* I've changed!! Very weird to see the
progression.I've gained almost 20 pounds at this point (started out at

120).
I quite seriously felt "bulgy" in the earliest pix on the site, & now I

look
to myself like I was a teeny, tiny person!

http://community.webshots.com/user/ememare

--
Em
edd 9/23/03