Old July 15th 03, 09:20 PM
Em

Default Belly pix!

"Alicia Elliott" wrote in message
Thanks for sharing those Em. : ) You really are a teeny thing aren't

you.
: ) LOL, when I look at what you thought I was a bump... I was well

beyond
that even before I was preggers. LOL : ) I didn't actually start seeing

real bump until I was about 16-18 weeks pregnant, and then only I really
could see it because I knew it wasn't my regular belly. LOL Can't wait

see some of you now! I'll be posting a few more in the next few days too.

Thanks Alicia! I'm getting impatient to get the rest of my pix developed so
I can continue the progression. For the most part, I feel really good and
positive about how my body is changing and how it looks (though I have had
an occasion "fat crisis" ;-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03