Old September 17th 06, 08:19 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated
Beth Kevles

Default Trick-or-treating -- how old is too old?

Hi --

In our neighborhood, kids go even into high school. However, they stop
asking for candy and instead tote a Unicef box at some point. (They
take the candy if offered :-)

I honestly think that if she wants to go, she should go. Once she's
embarassed about going, she'll stop. Or she'll find an excuse that has
her looking mature but lets her go around the neighborhood anyway (such
as collecting for Unicef or chaperoning some younger kid(s).)

My two cents,
--Beth Kevles

like me to reply.