Old April 28th 10, 11:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter B.[_2_]

Default PBS Frontline on Autism Resorts to Pseudo-Documentary, Tabloid Journalism

"john" wrote in message
PBS Frontline on Autism Resorts to Pseudo-Documentary, Tabloid Journalism
by Jay N. Gordon, MD, FAAP

A few days ago, Ms.McMahon emailed me to tell me that the decision had
been made to omit my interview from the show. There would not be one word
from me. She didn't tell me that she had also omitted 100 percent of Dr.
Robert Sears interview. And that any other comments from physicians
supporting the parents on the show in their ambivalence about vaccines or
their decision to refuse all vaccines would also be omitted.

LOL, where your heart on your sleeve much?

What a cry baby, can you spell looser? L O O S E R!!!!!!!

Boo hoo