Old December 22nd 06, 02:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Dan?

Greegor wrote:
Would Dan Sullivan advise the family to COOPERATE
with this sort of an assenine witch hunt?

Kane wrote
I don't know. But my best guess is, no.

In fact I don't "advise" them to either, as it would be bad legal advice
if I were giving it as such, and as non-legal advice I don't think one
should, guilty or innocent, forget that it's innocent until proven
guilty in this country.

That all SOUNDS nice, but was it you or Ron who
explained that caseworkers are actually trained on
how to CON their way into such homes?

Especially considering the disproportionate number
of lower income families targeted, are you
going to pretend that everybody has a "Dream Team"
or an attorney like Klicka to fend off such crap?

The old "all the justice you can buy" thing is not
an acceptable answer, is it?