Old October 17th 05, 03:23 AM
Leslie

Default Lack of Wet Diapers

wrote:
It does sound a little weird, particularly as you had weight gain
issues earlier.

Which is probably why I am paranoid about it now . . .

I assume she's getting significant amounts of solids
now?

Yes, she loves to eat, and normally has three meals a day plus bites of
whatever anyone around is eating at any given time!

(I know some kids aren't, but most are by this age ...) Maybe add
some drinks of water? I don't think that could hurt anything at 11
months.

That's a good idea. I haven't made much of an effort to teach her to
use a cup yet and I suppose it's past time.

Does she poop a lot?

It's large quantities and not very solid when it arrives, but it's only
every two-three days.

My son used to have lots of poopy diapers and
almost never seemed to be "just wet." I had a theory that lots of water
got diverted to his gut instead of his bladder ...

That makes sense to me! Thanks, Helen. Nice to "see" you--it's been
awhile!

Leslie