Old December 19th 10, 07:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Earle Jones

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

In article om,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 00:16:14 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
om...
On 11/3/10 2:36 AM, carole wrote:

I will go even one more, Homeopathy treatments and practice is a
criminal act of defrauding the patient and public. Its practitioners
should be treated as criminals.

Your bias and ignorance is showing.

Yes, a bias against treatments with no basis in scientific evidence, no
scientific rational and no
evidence
that they work. Making people pay for these treatments is tantamount to
theft.

Jeff

Hey Dr Jeff, its not my fault that modern medicine has been engineered to
only support pharmaceutical
solutions.
Homeopathy was seen as competition and had to go along with any other
therapies that cut into market share.

*
Carole:

Greetings!

Are there any studies of homeopathic remedies that are based on the
usual double-blind placebo controlled experiments?

If you know of some, please quote them here. Thanks.

Where were they published?

Cheers!

earle
*