Old July 20th 03, 04:14 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default More Corporal Punishment Research

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Doan wrote:

On 2 Jul 2003, Fern5827 wrote:

Lavonne, you probably don't KNOW this, but even academic libraries cannot
subscribe to a plethora of journals.

Many of the titles are very expensive.

Medline occasionally (very) occasionally publishes abstracts of some journals.

BTW, Child Abuse and Neglect, which ASFAIK, is funded by my very SUBSTANTIAL
FEDERAL AND STATE taxes is NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.

So the only folks debating the content of these articles would have to had
photocopied THESE PARTICULAR ARTICLES, which may not be AVAILABLE, except thru
loan, even at large state funded universities.

Doan, I can't believe it. She actually cited some scholarly articles. I can't
wait for the design of these experiments to be debated.

She bluffed and I called her bluff! Let's see if she response or will she
give me the deafenning silence? ;-)

Doan

Well, LaVonne, it has been five days already. You said you read the
research. Are you going to debate against me on the research studies
you posted???

Doan

Still no response to my post from LaVonne. It has been over a week
already. I wonder why the deafenning silence! ;-)

Doan

It is now over two weeks and still no response from LaVonne. I wonder
why she is so afraid to debate me.

Doan

Nobody's afraid of you, you stupid whore, you're simply tiresome and
non-responsive.
Steve