Old May 3rd 04, 03:19 AM
quietguy

Default Update of all updates

Paul, while I generally try not to be nasty, and never mind relevent criticism,
to I say get nicked. Go back and read some of the posts about this situation
before shooting of your silly little mouth/keyboard.

David

Paul Fritz wrote:

'Kate wrote in message
On Sun, 02 May 2004 09:48:59 +1000, quietguy

Christine, it seems that while you are happy to attack me, (and that is

OK) it
would be much more meaningfull if you showed somehow that you had at

least read
my post in full.

As you will note in a post where I have responded to Kate, I believe

the advice
she gave about sending a very young, confused, and distressed child to

attend a
funeral by herself to be irresponsible and inapproriate.

And despite what you say, I didn't chuck her whole post, just the bit

about
sending Sage off to funeral by herself

You have trouble with the word IF don't you?

You'd think that after 20+ years of 'social work' the guy wuold have
better reading comprehension than what he shows here. '13-14' yo is not
"very young', nor likely confused, and nowhere did anyone say attedninf by
herself. The only irresponsiblity is the self proclaimed social worker and
his ASSuming........