Old May 3rd 04, 05:27 AM
Paul Fritz

Default Update of all updates

"quietguy" wrote in message
Paul, while I generally try not to be nasty, and never mind relevent

criticism,
to I say get nicked. Go back and read some of the posts about this

situation
before shooting of your silly little mouth/keyboard.

snicker ASSuming once again......let me guess...you worked for the
guvmint.......your attitude is sooooooooooooooooo typical.

BTW you are the one that totally missed the gist of the previous posts.

For "20+ years of self proclaimed social work......you are FOS.

Your 'ad hom' attack is duly noted as a lack of any real
rebuttal.........is that how you practiced your 'social work' as well

snicker

David

Paul Fritz wrote:

'Kate wrote in message
On Sun, 02 May 2004 09:48:59 +1000, quietguy

Christine, it seems that while you are happy to attack me, (and

that is
OK) it
would be much more meaningfull if you showed somehow that you had

at
least read
my post in full.

As you will note in a post where I have responded to Kate, I

believe
the advice
she gave about sending a very young, confused, and distressed

child to
attend a
funeral by herself to be irresponsible and inapproriate.

And despite what you say, I didn't chuck her whole post, just the

bit
about
sending Sage off to funeral by herself

You have trouble with the word IF don't you?

You'd think that after 20+ years of 'social work' the guy wuold

have
better reading comprehension than what he shows here. '13-14' yo is

not
"very young', nor likely confused, and nowhere did anyone say

attedninf by
herself. The only irresponsiblity is the self proclaimed social

worker and
his ASSuming........