Old October 29th 04, 01:35 AM
Cathy

Nikki wrote:
Cathy wrote:
I was hoping to use a birthing pool at home (we can hire them), but I
am seriously thinking that there is no way we will be able to get one
in to the house. Has anyone laboured in the bath, and if so, what
was it like?

I used the whirlpool bathtub in the hospital for both of my births. I
couldn't have lived with out it - seriously. If I ever have another
baby it will be a top priority when deciding on where I birth.

I really wanted to last time, but left my arrival at hospital too late (not
sure if that was good or bad really). I'm certainly going to use water this
time - it felt so good when I took DD for her swimming lesson this morning!

Cathy