Old August 1st 06, 06:16 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default Wow, it's been a long time!

Leslie -

I've been told that when children "act up" at home, but behave as
preferred while in public, it's due to the fact that they feel safe and
comfortable with their family. It could be hooey, but I like to think
that it is because you've provided a safe haven for them to act out
their feelings and learn their boundries in your private environment.
Clearly they know what you expect as they act "appropriate" while in
public. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Missy
Julia and Morgan...5yo's getting ready for K!

Leslie wrote:

I should say they don't act like this at school, church, or daycare.
People are always telling me what wonderfully sweet, thoughtful, kind
boys they are. They're so well behaved that their teachers have told me
they wish they had a classroom full of Alexs or Jordans. I wish these
people could see how they act at home. :-/

Have a great day everyone!

Leslie
Alex and Jordan 5/2000