Old November 20th 06, 01:11 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tiffany

Default help!!! overwhelmed, back home with 3 kids

Just so you know, I have been a single parent all my daughter's life and I
am NOT poor.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Thank you Kate, that's just what I was looking for. Everything you said
is how I feel and have been thinking- thank you for your time and your
thoughts, I really needed that. It just seems like ALL single mothers
are so ...WELL,POOR. Not only do I not want to be poor , but I want to
be successful and make a great living, it just seems like that's not an
option for a single parent. It really terrifies me.