Old July 9th 03, 08:01 PM
Stephanie S

Default Easier?!?

There are pros and cons to everything. I think about the diaper bag my frond
carried and I groan. I carried a diaper and a travel wipes container in my
purse. At first I carried an emergency backup outfit if I thought of it. My
son was not a spitter and rarelty blew a diaper.

So out and about, I definitely thought n ursing was easier. I never could
latch and go, but I could sit down and nurse anywhere. I was NOT good at
doing it discreetly. But I did not care. I did my best and anyone who did
not want to see could look elsewhere. It took a few seconds to get latched
and that was it.

I am a little nervous about the early days with my upcoming newborn with a
2.5 yo at home. I guess I will just have to get better at nursing on the
move. I hope my little girl digs nursing and makes it easy on me.

"KC" wrote in message
om...
I just posted to this, but I don't think it worked so I will try
again.

I think ff easier because I wouldn't have to sit for hours on end with
a baby attached to my nipple. I am sure for the people who feed for
10 minutes every 3 hours bf is easier, but many people have to spend
way more time bf than they would have to ff.

For me nights make bf good, but for others nights are very difficult
because they get backaches from it.

KC

"E" wrote in message

lots of snips...

Mama: No, that's OK. Formula is much easier anyway. I just gave up

it
wasn't worth it.

OK, my stupid question for the day (remembering that I am LAZY, and

don't do
something if I don't have to...)
How is ff easier than bf???!??
Edith