Old March 20th 06, 08:44 PM posted to misc.kids

Default Earliest Memories Remembered During Adulthood

"Radium" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi:

I am aware the average age at which long-term retention of memories is
3. What the earliest age known at which a person has had long-term
memories that were retained in adulthood [i.e. something similar to the
Guiness Book of Records for earliest memory]?

I seem to be able to remember things that happened when I was 2 years
old and slightly earlier. I am now 22 years old.

I remember waving goodbye to my sister going to playgroup. She left
playgroup when I was 1 year 9 months. I think it would have been at least 2
months before that because of the weather.

Debbie