Old October 20th 04, 06:41 AM
Cadie

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...

Anyway, the washer uses VERY little water. In fact it hardly seems to
get the clothes wet. I expected it to be like at the laundromat
where there's LOTS of water that the clothes are being tumbled
through. But there isn't even a visible pool of water. So do they
really get the clothes as clean as a top loader, where they are
actually soaking in water? and what about stains? Are they as good
at that?

Cathy Weeks
Mommy to Kivi Alexis 12/01

Dont' know what to tell you about the soap, but I think the point of the
front loading washers is that they do use less water, and clean the same.
I've always heard them talked up that way. "THey use less water, clean
great, cheaper water bill, faster drying". From regular people :-) and
commercials. So I don't think there's anything wrong in that aspect. LIke
I said, I think that's the whole point of a front loading washer. Gee...
wish I had one. Oh, wait, I just wish I had a washer and dryer... period.

Cadie