Old January 31st 06, 04:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant

Doan wrote:
That's just typical of ignoranus kane0. Be prepare for the adhom
from him, beccafromlalalan. ;-)

You post to another with an ad hom at me and warn her to watch for me
using ad hom. Interesting, isn't it.

Her question asking if I was dodging based on my non answers to her
questions and only asking questions myself amounts to a false
accusation. Reading over my posts in this thread and my reponses there
is no such thing going on on my part. It's you that dodge Doan, constantly.

Doan

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, beccafromlalaland wrote:

I noticed that you only responded to those items that you could ask more
questions...and did not answer any of my questions.

Dodging?

I invite either you are "becca" to prove that I "... only responded to
those items that," I " ... could ask more questions...and did not answer
any of my questions."

It's your kind of phony balony, Doan. The usual.

You lost this debate years ago on facts, now you just dribble along.

0:-

--
beccafromlalaland

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very