View Single Post
Old February 4th 06, 04:02 AM

First recorded activity by ParentingBanter: Dec 2005

Kane,

You're right I did edit some of what you wrote. I took out items that were irrelevant to what I wished to ask you or comment on. For example the URL you provided for online parenting classes. It was unnecessary for me to quote the URL, it would have been redundant as I had not comment on the URL in question.

When I removed my comments that triggered your comments/questions/rebuttal leaving your comments "lonely and dangling" I did so that those reading along didn't have to sift through 300lines of dialogue to catch up to what we are talking about, and I presumed that you would know/remember what our conversation was about. Perhaps I presumed wrongly.

As for you quoting the Embry study again...you cannot accuse me of dodging because I had already stated I would not be baited into a long drawn out discussion on a teeny tiny report from 25yrs ago.

To answer your question regarding who is responsible for the lack of available parenting classes in my area. The State and Federal government. There is no funding.

My comment "see above" in response to your question "How are they not encouraged? You mean actively discouraged, or not
publicized enough?" was to save myself time typing out the answer because i had just answered it above. You have a knack for asking the same questions several ways trying to get different answers so you can trip people up with their words.

I split up one very long paragraph of yours so I could comment on individual portions in the hopes that it would be less confusing. But I see you were confused by it. Perhaps you should carefully read next time.

You keep saying that you responded to

"The one that addressed HOW you would propose stopping the offending
behavior without first TEACHING people how to stop.

The One that asked what Punishment you propose for violating your
proposed law."

I have read and reread your posts...and you did NOT answer these questions. If you feel you did, perhaps you can do a little copy and paste yourself in your next messege and point them out to me.

I assume you are intelligiant enough to figure out which portions of your extensive butt cover....erm clarification of your prior posts I am responding to...but I've been wrong before.

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05