Old April 16th 09, 11:18 AM
greatkidgifts greatkidgifts is offline
Junior Member

Location: kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward View Post
We've just been invited to a first birthday party in Somerville, MA,
and the parents said no gifts.

I feel silly going to a child's birthday party and not bringing a gift.
I wouldn't want them coming to my daughter's party and not bringing a
gift, even if I know it's likely to be something I don't want or need.
It's not about me, it's about the child.

What is the practice where you live?
no gift? we don't attend to parties without gift for the celebrant, its a common practice....and i will feel ashame not to giv even if they insist not to give a gift...