Old July 12th 03, 10:47 PM
dragonlady

Default "Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

In article ,
blacksalt wrote:

dragonlady wrote:

Well, heck, if they're going to include pumping for women who have to go
back to work, or who for some other reason are unable to nurse
comfortably, it IS more time consuming!

It is? I used a double pumper and could whip out my 7-9 oz. in 8 minutes
flat. However, to keep baby interested in me, daddy brought baby in to
my work2-3 times a day. *That* was time consuming. Getting up half an
hour early to feed him first thing, that was tiring. The pumping, which
I did for the weeks I worked overnight, was the easy part. I'm glad I
did it, but without a homeDaddy, it would have been durn tough.
As for the article, what do you expect from a magazine that uses such an
ungrammatical phrase for a title.
blacksalt

Good point.

For me, it wasn't the expressing while I was at work that bothered me;
I could do that pretty fast, too. It was expressing while watching my
baby cry because she was hungry but refusing to nurse, THEN giving her a
bottle -- somewhere along the line, it just stopped making sense!

meh