Old July 13th 03, 02:21 AM
just me

Default "Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

"dragonlady" wrote in message
For me, it wasn't the expressing while I was at work that bothered me;
I could do that pretty fast, too. It was expressing while watching my
baby cry because she was hungry but refusing to nurse, THEN giving her a
bottle -- somewhere along the line, it just stopped making sense!

The way I could get a decent amount expressed was to pump one side while
nursing the other. Husband brought DS to work to nurse during my lunch
break. It was very helpful and I really enjoyed the break from the office
to see them. I think, though, that the nursing would have been harder on me
if I had returned to work before the twelve week growth spurt because I
simply would not have been able to keep up, at least I think not.

This subject is clearly a YMMV area, though, and what worked for me may
well be the bane of someone else's existence.

-Aula

---