Old June 30th 03, 02:12 PM
turtledove

Default Advice please son's 1st birthday :) All

"me" wrote in message
LoL, you guys are awesome and the friggin sweetest group of people
I've ever met! Damn all of you! Why can't you guys live in the Bronx?
There are barely any good people left here ( not that you guys would
want to live here, LoL )Anyhow I really appreciate all of your advice
and support(btw I'm gonna take it and just stick to the simple thing
and let him dress himself in cake LoL), I'm gonna stick around here
because I can not only give but I can use some support because as much
as I love my son, single parenting can be hard as hell Anyhow I'll
be back to let you guys know how it meant, I wish I could give you all
back a personal thank you but I'm at work and my time on here is very
limited, but thanks again kiss your children from me

Love,
Marcia

Welcome to the group Marcia! We are a loveable bunch of folks, though we
can be harsh at times. Take everything we say with a grain of salt. But
just know we love our kids!!!

have a great time at your son's 1st Birthday! Fill us in on the details
when you get the chance!!

hugs,
*bri