Old January 3rd 06, 12:31 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default 7 month old update

I never read the posts about breast refusal before, (it never seemed
relevent!!) but I'm wondering if this is what it is?

I think that is usually a little bit later on. We've had odd days of this
kind of behaviour, occasionally leading me to post here, or consult someone,
usually concluding that it's a low level virus or the bit after a growth
spurt and we'll worry about it if it is still happening in a week, which it
never was. I think if he was refusing the breast just because, then he would
be showing other signs of being unhappy and trying to replace it with
something else, but what you say sounds more like, I'm just not hungry today
thanks mum.

Anne