Old December 22nd 06, 06:37 AM posted to aus.politics,canb.general,misc.kids.health,nz.politics
veritas

Default Non-immunised kids cause MASSIVE MEASLES Outbreak

Arthur Brain wrote:
I can't believe in this day and age there are people too stupid to take
advantage of the obvious benefit (and social responsibility) to
immunise their kids.

When you get dopey doctors that actively campaign AGAINST it on the basis of those diseases no
longer present a threat. The doctor I relate to didn't have an answer, when asked; "the ONLY
reason it is quiescent it BECAUSE EVERYONE IMMUNISES!. I had the unfortunate experience of
being a (non-medical) business partner of this idiot for a while!

Immunisation should NOT be optional - parents too kooky and stupid to
have their children immunised should be taken to court for child abuse
and their children should be removed from them and given to people who
can actually apply the best interests of the children.

Go to Nimbin/Byron Bay - can't mention the subject there.