View Single Post
Old December 15th 09, 08:21 AM

First recorded activity by ParentingBanter: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaJene Moore View Post
Im not sure what to do, if my baby is in danger or not. Can anyone shed some light?

Doctor's Transcript Report::

"A small Subchorionic hemorrhage measuring up to 9mm is incidentally noted."

Im 7 wks 6dys.Ive been bleeding (spotting really, off and on. Sometimes heavy sometimes not) since 7wks 3 dys. How long is the bleeding supposed to last. They told me I didnt need to be on bed rest, but to be on light duty, and no picking up my kids (2 yrs, and 1 yr). Does anybody have any hope for me(us)?
In case anyone happens to have the same problem and comes across this...I know its been a couple years. I honestly forgot all about this and I just happened to trip over it on google. Anyway, I was told by many many many people that it was nothing to worry about, but Im very very sad to report that it did not end well. I believe it was only 2-3 days after this post that I lost the baby. Not something I would ever wish on my worst enemy. It is, by far the most heart breaking thing anyone can go through. Especially someone who already has children. I am however very happy to report that I had a very healthy very happy baby boy on November 21st, 2008. I doubt Ill ever be on here again, but if for some random reason anyone wants to get ahold of me, I can be found on facebook (last name changed to Hart), or emailed at . Blessed be.