Old February 4th 05, 12:21 AM
Dusty

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
nk.net...

[snip]

Actually it could be quite entertaining. We can flood the show's hotline
with requests to look into CS system gender bias, father abuse by the
courts, arbitrary treatment of issues in family law, failures to provide

due
process, mother abuses of visitation rights, etc. It's a great

opportunity
to force some light onto the abuses in the system and drive them nuts

until
they respond appropriately. I plan to call in multiple tips every week to
make them chase their tails trying to find the missing "deadbeats."

Humm... interesting, I hadn't given much thought as to how something with
such potential to be nasty and evil could be turned around and used for
good.

Think I'll mention it to Krightsradio (www.krightsradio.com) and suggest to
them not to boycott the show (should it ever get off the ground).

BTW, here's the site with more info on the C$ Chasers TV Show -
http://www.krightsradio.com/dickclark.php