Old May 18th 04, 03:09 AM
Lina

Default how do i conceive a girl!!??

snip advice

Now for the old wives tales. If you want a boy, make love with the
man on top. If you want a girl, make love with the woman on top.
I have 4 kids, two boys, and two girls, and I am 4 for 4 in this
category, so it must work! :-)

Larry

This ties in with that joke....

start joke

Three women are chatting with their instructor after lamaze class.

"I really want to know the gender of my baby!" lamented one. The others
agreed.

The instructor smiled. "It's easy. How did you concieve?"

The first woman blushes and says "I was on top."

"Then you'll have a girl" the instructor replies with a smile.

The second woman also blushes, as does her husband. "He was on top."

"Then you're going to have a boy." The instructor smiles at them as well.

As she turns to the third woman, the mom to be breaks into tears and starts
sobbing uncontrollably. After they calm her down her husband asks her what's
wrong.

~
~
~