Old November 15th 04, 05:44 AM
MissMissy657

Hi I am Missy and new to this newsgroup. I have been reading your messages and
I feel for the situation that you are in. I am a single mother of three
wonderful children. I do not receive support from their father nor do I fight
for it right now. I am very lucky to have my parents. They allowed me to move
back in with them and they are helping me out just as you are supporting your
daughter and grandchild. They way that you explained how the father acted to me
is he really doesn't want the baby and he is only doing it out of anger that he
has to actually support the baby. Hang in there it will work out. I know that
where I am from it takes a lot to take a baby away from a mother who has a
network of support as she does. Just fight for that baby because it sound that
she is in ahome that wants her and loves her. Not somwhere just because.