Old December 21st 04, 07:26 PM
Brien

slykitten wrote:
My son babbles constantly. More times than not, We simply tell him to go to
his room if he has to talk... his door must be closed. We've had to set some
really strict rules, especially when riding in the car. Along with that
annoying chatter, my son makes sound effects so if he whines or makes a
gasping noise, I find myself having to pull over. We've asked our therapist
what to do about it. I've f ound myself sometimes telling my son that if he
doesn't be quiet, he will find himself losing a priviledge. Sadly, it
doesn't matter. We find ourselves thankful for school. Unfortunately, even
his special ed teacher has found him to be annoying. My son is constantly
chattering. The only time we ever hear anything BUT his voice is when he's
asleep! I'd be very interested to see if there are any other ways to deal
with this. My son is 8...... Unfortunately, I know exactly the frustration
you're feeling.

Thanks for all of the feedback everyone!!

Good to know we're not alone with the problem, and a few good
suggestions in there.