Old January 10th 05, 03:54 PM
CME

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:Ou%Dd.81155$KO5.26104@clgrps13...

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available
in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be

traditional
about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Hey I can handle a strip club, hell I've probably been in them more

often
than most of you. lol

Christine

Working????? sorry - couldn't resist....it was too easy

Yeah I figured someone would go there. I would need months in a gym or a
plastic surgeon before I got up on stage. lol I go because I know the
owners and a few of my friends work there either as waitresses or yes,
dancers. This one in town is like a bar, they have pub crawls, men AND
women frequent it, it's actually a very successful business and quite classy
for a peeler joint.

I've never been in one, have had no desire......why get worked up about
something you can't have?

I admire the girls talents, no seriously... they do back flips, and other
types of gymnastics, not to mention the pole work. It's just an added bonus
they sell alcohol.

Christine