Old April 9th 07, 02:10 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Jeff

Default Unvaccinated children healthier

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
. ..

Which I'll definitely believe. However, having taught in early childhood
and
kindergarten classrooms before the Chicken Pox vaccine, I know what
happens
when one of those childhood diseases rips through an unvaccinated
population. Within a few weeks, we would have more than half of the
students
in the pre K and Kindergarten out, plus a handful who had sometimes
missed
it the first time. And inevitably, that would include at least one older
student or adult who had missed it for several years, and would be
seriously
ill.

We haven't had chicken pox vaccine here, UK, but i can't recall it being a
problem in any of the 7 schools my kids have been to.

Before the vaccine, about 40 kids were killed each year and thousands
hospitalized from chicken pox because of dehydration and secondary
infection.

I can't recall any kindegarten or pre school incident of it, or primary
school. So hardly a problem

So it's only a problem if you hear of it?

I suspect the allopaths make a bigt song and dance about it after they
brought out their vaccine for it.

Actually, chicken pox was killing people before then.

As I say here http://www.whale.to/a/chickenpox.html
[They want to vaccinate every child with an unsafe and ineffective vaccine
on the chance they will end up on immune destroying drugs for diseases
such as asthma that they caused in the first place with other vaccines and
drugs, while they turn a blind eye to life saving cures such as vitamin C,
and the part poisons & nutrition play in suppressing the immune system.]

Package insert: The following additional adverse reactions have been
reported since the vaccine has been marketed: Anaphylaxis in individuals
with or without an allergic history, Thrombocytopenia., encephalitis;
cerebrovascular accident; transverse myelitis; Guillain-Barré syndrome;
Bell's palsy; ataxia; non-febrile seizures; dizziness; paresthesia,
Pharyngitis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome; erythema multiforme;
Henoch-Schänlein purpura; secondary bacterial infections of skin and soft
tissue, including impetigo and cellulitis; herpes zoster.

Every drug, including herbs and other so-called 'natural' cures have side
effects. However, the side-effects are very rare.

Get a clue.

Jeff