Old January 15th 04, 08:24 PM
iphigenia

Default Will Cheerios increase milk prod?

Dawn Lawson wrote:

I seriously doubt it. They're very processed, and aren't 100% oatmeal

Word - wheat is, IIRC, the first ingredient. Not the most oaty-riffic food
out there by a long shot.

A bowl of oatmeal in the morning is enough.
That's quite a few oatmeal cookies to get the equivalent, so the
associated fat and sugar might make that less than a great choice.

Though I've seen some oatmeal cookie recipes online that were pretty simple
and didn't have a lot of that. They usually had sugar, but hell, who's
eating bowls of oatmeal without putting sugar on it? The recipes I tried got
dry pretty quickly but weren't bad...

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net