Old November 14th 03, 01:50 AM
Joni Rathbun

Default And ANOTHER school calendar change

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Bruce and Jeanne wrote:

P. Tierney wrote:

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In FgGsb.139844$ao4.448102@attbi_s51,
P. Tierney wrote:

*
*"chiam margalit" wrote in message
. com...
* We get email today from the principal notifying us that Dec 1, the
* monday after T'giving, is now a school day whilst before it was a day
* off.
*
* Do all of the parents in the district have email connections?
*Is this how they normally communicate such things?

Didn't we talk about this already?

I don't know. Maybe I missed it. Either way, it's a simple
question. I wonder because it wouldn't work *at all* here, since
probably a good chunk of the parents do not have email.
Hence the question.

P. Tierney

I would think email would be *one* way of communicating these things,
but not necessarily the *only* way of communication.

That pretty much sums things up.