Old August 9th 06, 04:52 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.people.parents.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding,uk.people.parents
Phil Stovell

Default Gina Ford and Mumsnet

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 05:09:16 -0700, SPAMYAMAMA wrote:

"straps babies to rockets and fires them into south Lebanon"

HTF can that be libel? It's in very bad taste, but so what? It's like
saying drugs policy reformers all want to get babies addicted to heroin!
Everybody knows it's an extreme exaggeration.

--
Phil Stovell, South Hampshire, UK

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather
let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife"