Old August 10th 06, 12:32 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.people.parents.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding,uk.people.parents
5th Horseman of the Apocalypse!

Default Gina Ford and Mumsnet

Phil Stovell wrote:
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 05:09:16 -0700, SPAMYAMAMA wrote:

"straps babies to rockets and fires them into south Lebanon"

HTF can that be libel? It's in very bad taste, but so what? It's like
saying drugs policy reformers all want to get babies addicted to heroin!
Everybody knows it's an extreme exaggeration.

Ego's and the whiff of a quick way to make some readies.

I wonder how many people had heard of... whoever she is before this
business compared to how many people have heard of her now.

What are her qualifications for telling other people how to raise their
children anyway? Does she have any of her own or does she have any
academic qualifications. A Television camera crew seems to be all the
qualification an "expert" needs these days. That or a white coat and
bad hand writing!

The people these so-called experts feature on their shows all seem to
fall in to the same basic category - Chavs. I blame Trisha Goddard, for
telling the working classes that it's okay to wear shell suits and roll
around in their own muck on day time TV.

I doubt there will be an action, what would be the point? Judgement for
the plaintiff in the sum of £50 to be paid from deductions from the
defendant's social security benefits at 50p a month.