Old August 8th 06, 08:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

Default Dozens of Chemicals Found in Most Americans' Bodies

"Jeff" wrote in message
news

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

Mercury is one chemical that should not be in the body. Fortunately, the
amount of ethylmercury in vaccines is very small and has never been
shown to be harmful in the quantities used. However, I wish that they
would get rid of mercury from vaccines, just the same.

Jeff

You have been shown time and time again--that it has been shown to be
harmful.

I have never been shown that, *at the doses used*, the thimerasol in
vaccines is harmful.

Indeed. Just like I said.

Clearly, an overdose of thimerasol would be bad. However, there is no
evidence that I know of that, at the doses used, thimerasol is harmful.

Jeff

You see only what you want to see.