Old August 5th 03, 04:28 AM
Phoebe & Allyson

Default Bra suggestions

Plissken wrote:

"Elaine" wrote in message
Any suggestions for slightly supportive but not restrictive
underwear? It hurts to hold them up with my hands, but it's
tolerable if I don't touch the nipples at all.

You could try a Bravado bra which is actually a nursing bra but is good for
pregnancy as well as it can accommodate expanding breasts. Here is a link:

Hmmmm... The Medela nursing bra might be a better choice --
I found it put less pressure on my sore bits. It's designed
more so the holding you up bits aren't as tightly linked to
the covering you bits. For awhile, I contemplated adding
breast shells to keep the pressure off.

And in the Bravado sizing system, a G cup is at the extreme
top of the size range. I'm in a 34DD Medela, or an S++
Bravado. An M++ should fit a 36G in theory, but there won't
be much room for expansion.

Phoebe