Old January 26th 06, 06:43 AM posted to misc.kids

Default UPDATE: playgroup fiasco

toypup wrote:
So we went. The first 20 minutes was completely stress-free, since she was
late. The rest of it was fine, since I pretty much ignored her and vice
versa. The room was less tense and I even struck up some conversations. As
far as she was concerned, I acted like it never happened, with the exception
that I ignored her. I heard someone talking about how she was yelling at me
last week, so at least I know I have one sympathizer. Things are looking
up. Thanks for helping me sort things out. You guys are great.

Good. Maybe she got it out of her system, and that will be the end of
it.
-L.