Old January 26th 06, 07:07 PM posted to misc.kids

Default UPDATE: playgroup fiasco

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...
with that? I am thinking it may be a racial thing, but I just don't
know.

I've known some pretty racist people and they do direct it at children, as
well. Hopefully, that's not it, but if it is, you don't want to know her
anyway and thank goodness your DS is too young to understand.

Everyone else in the group is awesome - this woman seems to have
2 or 3 Moms she talks to from what I can see, and I haven't really
noticed her ignoring other kids, just DS. It just baffles me. I have
seen her sort of sit to the side with her kids, though.

What would make someone be openly rude to a 2 year old?

I don't know, but it's too bad for her.