Old April 24th 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Feeding schedule

"Ellen" wrote in message

You should know that if
you feed on demand you will basically get no sleep, but it sounds like
it's not working the other way anyway!

We are doing a bit of both right now. The good news is that if I can get dh
to help at night I can actually sleep a fair amount while they are eating
since I am nursing.

It is still SO early, I would
keep trying feed them together and see if they get the hang of it,
maybe another week?

I do like feeding them together. It *is* really early. I need to remember
that!

Hang in there,

Thanks, I've had a lot of help and they still sleep a lot during the day so
right now I'm doing really well. Reality will set in though as my aunt
left. She had been here and was a lot of help. I'm sure they will
eventually *wake* up and be a lot more work during the day too!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99